Chanterelle Mushroom Hunting In Georgia and I made TACOS!!


Have you tried Chanterelles Mushrooms?

The beautiful chanterelle mushrooms are one of my favorites to forage.

I sometimes use it as a meat replacement or just a quick snack. Some vegans say it tastes better than jackfruit! I haven't had the chance to try jackfruit, so I can't comment just yet. 








When chanterelles are in season my dogs and I are overly excited to get out in the wooded areas and start hunting for mushrooms. We usually head out right before the sun rises. 

<<< Here's one of my mushroom sniffers... ☺




July 26, 2021, The rising of the sun is beautiful. 







Are you thinking about foraging chanterelles?  Keep in mind, depending on the condition they're in, chanterelle mushrooms must be cleaned well before cooking or storage, they can be buggy. I'm thinking of doing a video on how I clean my mushrooms. Would that interest you? Please leave a comment and let me know! 

Not only are chanterelle mushrooms delicious in many recipes, but they are also packed with a mighty medicinal punch! 

Lookie, I made yummy tacos!! I topped the chanterelles with red onion, lime juice, sour cream, cheese, spinach leaves wrapped in a corn tortilla shell. 


Don't take my word ...check out this article about their amazing benefits here 

Source WebMD



You can buy dry chanterelle mushrooms here on ebay 

For more information on mushroom, medicinal plants, plant medicine, and anything else we may throw in, make sure to follow our blog and leave us a comment. We love to hear from our viewers. 
Peace & Love to All



I AM NOT an herbalist. I am only someone who has loved nature since childhood and cannot seem to stay out of the woods looking for unknown and known plants☺

I dedicate countless hours of research and study to bring you the best information about nature’s healing medicinal plants.

Cinny Rowe is a professional psychic, medium, empath who lives in Georgia. For more information check out her services Cinny


Comments